Latest School Calendar Events
- ‘ROAR’ Roadshow – Launch.25Sep2019
- Individual and family photos from 8:30am.17Oct2019
St Martin’s Church of England Primary School provides a secure, happy environment where everyone can develop as well-rounded individuals; intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and creatively.
The school serves its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian beliefs and practice, which promotes an appreciation of wider world issues. It encourages an understanding and reflection on the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to each person.
Our school is a place where:
- People are valued and nurtured within an atmosphere of mutual respect and openness.
- A person can find security, acceptance and reassurance. Each person is recognized as an individual and their uniqueness is celebrated enabling them to reach their full potential.
- We am to create a caring and happy community in which Christian values are upheld. In particular, our school seeks to promote the values of: respect, thankfulness, resilience, compassion, forgiveness and faith.